Location: EU various [UK, France, Germany, Italy, …]
Status: Full/Part time
Highly entrepreneurial candidate, with min 2-3 years experience in channel / business / market development. Natural interpersonal attitude, door opener, results oriented. Passionate about startup world and the development of entrepreneurial ecosystems around the world. Comfortable with the world of large corporations, in particular with their Innovation departments, where you have preexisting senior level connections. Curious and internationally focused.
- define aggressive market development focus and objectives
- own a go-to-market strategy, maximizing visibility and returns
- scout, filter and identify the major stakeholders in target markets
- support in the creation of marketing and communication material
- support in the evaluation of partners, projects, candidates
- support with the planning and organization of all programs organized by MTB
- ability to engage, follow up and bring a deal to a close
- contract negotiation, legal terms, payments
- building trustworthy, long-term relationships
- Top graduate with Engineering / Management background.
- Demonstrated a passion for startup and innovation.
- Prior experience working with Innovation departments of large EU corporations highly preferred.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience is a plus.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities.
- Comfortable in working in an unstructured, entrepreneurial environment.
- Fluency in at least 1 foreign language (German, France, Italian, Portuguese) – 2 highly preferred.
- Must share a strong commitment to the mission, goals, and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with a high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.