Location: San Francisco / London
Status: Full-time – 3 months minimum
High potential young candidate, passionate about startup world and the role of entrepreneurship in our society. Fast learner, willing to learn, flexible, champion of the can-do attitude. Reports to the Global Coordinator.
- support in planning, managing, communicating all events organized by MTB
- support in the creation of marketing and communication material
- support in the valuation of projects, candidates
- help with market research, blog and social media posting
- support with the planning and organization of all programs organized by MTB
- Top graduate with Engineering / Management background.
- Demonstrated passion for startup and innovation.
- Demonstrated success in starting and implementing a development plan from scratch.
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities.
- English mother tongue (or equivalent). Other languages highly appreciated (particularly German, Portuguese, Korean, Arabic).
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.