11 February 2017
450 Townsend St, San Francisco, CA 94107, Stati Uniti
Zero to Deep Learning 3 weekends course
This is a 3 weekends course covering:
- Intro to Machine Learning with Python (Feb 11-12)
- Intro do Deep Learning with Python (Feb 25-26)
- Advanced Deep Learning with Tensorflow (Mar 11-12)
The workshop is meant to introduce you to the concepts of machine learning and deep learning and provide a solid base to build deeper knowledge in the field.
- Recognize problems that can be solved with Machine Learning
- Select the right technique (is it a classification problem? a regression? needs preprocessing?)
- Load and manipulate data with Pandas
- Visualize and explore data with Matplotlib and Bokeh
- Build regression, classification and clustering models with Scikit-Learn
- Evaluate model performance with Scikit-Learn
- Build, train and serve a predictive model using Python, Flask and Heroku
- Fundamentals of deep learning theory
- How to approach and solve a problem with deep learning
- Build and train a deep fully connected model with Keras
- Build and train a Convolutional Neural Net with Keras on a cloud GPU machine
- Build and train a Recurrent Neural Net with Keras on a cloud GPU machine
- Application to Image processing/Text processing
- Review of fundamental deep learning architectures (Fully Connected, Convolutional, Recurrent)
- Build and train a model with Tensorflow / TFLearn
- Build and train a model with pure Tensorflow
- Online training / continous training
- Custom architectures and loss functions
- Review of famous architectures (Inception, Wavenet)
- Setting up a machine for deep learning / serving a model
Is lunch provided
Yes! Lunch is included.
Are there any prerequisites?
Previous experience programming in Python or in other languages is advised to make best use of the workshop.
Interested in just one or two of the weekends? Check out our 1-weekend courses: