A 5 Days deep-dive
MTB’s Scaleup Mastery Program is delivered through a tailored combination of:
• Master Sessions on market entry, legal consultation, cross border business development, and access to finance;
• a Pitch Clinic to hone the communication and delivery of your value proposition;
• a Legal Clinic to address your current and expected legal issues in cross-border expansion and operations;
• a Scaleup Summit to discuss your company current challenges with Silicon Valley experts;
• Meetings with Silicon Valley’s relevant stakeholders.
DAY 4: Meetings with SV Stakeholders
• 2-3 per week
• past meetings include:
Berkeley, Google, Andressen Horowitz, Apple, AirBnb, MobileIron,
FrogDesign, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Stanford University, Ideo, Silicon Valley Bank.
DAY 5: Closing + Individual Meeting
• pitches and feedback,
• closing comments,
• free day for meetings.
Startups have been part of the Silicon Valley dna for several decades
A unique series of factors have made it the leading hub for innovation in the world. It’s certainly not a coincidence that silicon valley is setting the standards for the exponential scaling up of companies. If you aim to become a top corporation, you must invest a week of your time here and benchmark with the world’s leaders in technology.
Where: Mind the bridge headquarters, San Francisco
Scaleup Summit Mentors