Scaleup Mastery Program
MTB’s Scaleup Mastery Program provides a structured theoretical and experiential process for high-growth innovative companies to learn the process of scaling-up a business from silicon valley experts.
A unique series of factors have made it the leading hub for innovation in the world. It’s certainly not a coincidence that silicon valley is setting the standards for the exponential scaling up of companies. If you aim to become a top corporation, you must invest a week of your time here and benchmark with the world’s leaders in technology.
A 5 Days deep-dive
- market entry,
- business development and partnerships,
- funding / investment,
- legal: flipping, ip, visa,
- exit strategy & m&a: acquisitions and acquihires, scouting and startup partnerships.
Your pitch and communication strategy
- mastering your pitch,
- value proposition,
- slide decks,
- pitching tecniques,
Your current and expected legal issues in cross border expansion and operations
- intellectual property,
- hiring (and firing),
- financial reporting,
- tax filing.
- address your company’s present challenges,
- advisory service and mentorship by Silicon Valley experts
- 10 cxos (executives from selected high potential eu scaleups)
- 5 mentors (SV entrepreneurs and experts for the scaleups consultation)
- 5 staff
- Multiple 40-minutes interactive sessions on market entry, sales and growth,
- hiring/talent, funding/m&a.
- 2-3 per week
- past meetings include:
Berkeley, Google, Andressen Horowitz, Apple, AirBnb, MobileIron,
FrogDesign, Autodesk, LinkedIn, Stanford University, Ideo, Silicon Valley Bank.
- pitches and feedback,
- closing comments,
- free day for meetings.