- Top graduate with Engineering / Management background,
- Demonstrated passion for startup and innovation,
- Organized and methodical mindset, interested in automation tools and internal process improvements,
- Excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities,
- Solid communication (oral, written, infographic) skills,
- English mother tongue (or equivalent) and excellent level of Spanish. Other languages highly appreciated (particularly French, Spanish, German, Korean, Arabic).
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.