- Top graduate with Engineering / Management background;
- demonstrated passion for startup and innovation;
- demonstrated success in starting and implementing a development plan from scratch;
- genuine interest in building network of experts (or communities) to be able to rely on or connect with;
- excellent listening, oral and written communication and meeting facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to relate to and communicate with diverse audiences and communities;
- English mother tongue (or equivalent). Other languages are highly appreciated (particularly German, French, Korean, Arabic).
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB;
- must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity;
- outstanding attention to detail and follow-through;
- demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team;
- strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility;
- proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals;
- positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.