Jr Consultant and Senior Manager
At Mind the Bridge we are leading the wave of the integration between innovative startups and global corporations. We are deal oriented: we drive investments, technology licensing and M&A transactions.
The Startup Scouting positions are at the epicenter of our two worlds of reference.
You love startups. You live and breath startups. Not only you understand technology: you are obsessed with TechCrunch, GigaOm, Twitter, AngelList and the likes. You are a hustler who loves successful startups and their impact in mature industries. Highly entrepreneurial candidate, better if you cut your teeth in product development/management. Curious and internationally focused, you are also comfortable dealing with senior management of large corporations and investors. You are well respected in the international startup community and you have a solid network of founders of successful scaleups in EU.
This is a pan-European role that requires activities with successful startups, and senior executives at large corporations from different countries and industries. You understand technology and business models. Last but not least, you are fluent in two or more languages. Previous experience in management consulting is appreciated.
Deal flow development
- ability to scout and establish a trustworthy business relationship with the founders of the most innovative startups/scaleups in various geographies/verticals
- Knowledge and connections with the main investors and accelerators in the world
- monitoring VC portfolio companies, startup demo days, M&A
- support in the evaluation of companies: product, team, market, business model
- ability to manage and filter high amount of data
- scout, filter and identify the major stakeholders in target markets
- ability to tap into existing network of subject matter experts
- report deal flow evaluation in a timely manner
- BS/MS in engineering fields, major in energy/management engineering considered as an advantage
- Deep understanding of market/technology trends
- You are comfortable being the liaison between corporation executives and startup founders
- You have negotiation skills
- Ability to present trends and business models in corporate environment
- Technology assessment skills
Years of relevant experience:
- 2+ for Junior Consultant position – 6+ for Senior Manager
EUROPE- Flexible (travel required, mainly across EU).
Germany, France, Spain preferred.