Location: Varese/smart working
Status: Part-time – 6 months minimum
High potential young candidate, passionate about data, innovation, tech and startup trends.
Fast learner, pro-active and ready to take on a challenge. Reads TechCrunch before breakfast.
Ambitious enough to believe he or she is the right person to help map scaleups globally, and be the best at it. Reports to the Research Team and to the Global Coordinator.
- Support in data collection and critical review of data
- Support in data scraping from multiple sources
- Support in data analysis and sorting out entries, providing filtered information to our scouting team
- Support in the publishing process of internationally-recognized reports (design, review etc…)
- Support in day-to-day operations related to MTB top-notch events
- Support in the design and packaging of communication material
- Top graduate with Engineering/Management background
- Demonstrated passion about startups, tech and innovation
- Geeky attitude, passionate about data, fast reader, curious
- Feels at home looking into an Excel sheet
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiar with coding (esp. Python), able to write small scripts to facilitate data management
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.