The Startup Europe Immersion Program is structured to connect international startups and scaleups with the European entrepreneurial ecosystem. The goal is to get exposed to the European startup scene, starting from London and exploring other emerging tech hotspots of choice. The outcome is to initiate qualified connections with selected stakeholders.
- Training: The European Ecosystem;
- The Ecosystem: IoT and Hardware (meet the local stakeholders);
- Impacting Business Through Analytics @GoogleCampus.
- Meet the key local players: the city of London for International Startups at London & Partners w/Justin Noton;
- The Ecosystem, E-Commerce and Telecommunication – Pitch to the Investors: Wayra;
- Virgin Masterclass: Marketing 101.
- Kuwaiti Embassy;
- Preparation for Mentorship Sessions – WeWork;
- Mentorship Sessions – WeWork;
- Networking Reception @MTB.
- The Factory (Berlin);
- The Productive Mobile Company, w/Yann Le Gouic;
- The Ecosystem: IoT, E-Commerce and Retail;
- LMarks Company visit and meetings.