- Top graduate with Engineering/Management background
- Demonstrated passion about startups, tech and innovation
- Geeky attitude, passionate about data, fast reader, curious
- Feels at home looking into an Excel sheet
- Good knowledge of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Familiar with coding (esp. Python), able to write small scripts to facilitate data management
- Must possess a strong commitment to the mission, policies, goals and philosophy of MTB.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task with high degree of project and time-management capacity.
- Outstanding attention to detail and follow-through.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to create positive, long-term working relationships by demonstrating a commitment to teamwork and customer service, tact, dependability, diplomacy and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a small and friendly office environment where each staff person assumes multiple responsibilities while striving to achieve shared goals.
- Positive approach, can-do attitude, and sense of humor.